Sunday, June 06, 2004

Fry's Marketplace Part 2

Since I've been working so hard, I haven't gotten to talk about Fry's Marketplace.

I emailed them the other day to ask them about the new store to go in at the old Big Bear at Mill Run. Then on Tuesday afternoon Kroger (the parent company) left me a message on my home phone telling me to keep an eye out this week for a real press release.

So this is good for many reasons....

One: The article was true
Two: It looks like they might actually have a store up and running by the fall, which would be wonderful
Three: Kroger customer service/policy is good because they actually responded to me, which I honesly didn't expect at all....especially since I slagged the Kroger about 2 miles down the road to the West of this store location.

So props to Kroger for bringing this brand in, hopefully it will work out...I like shopping at Kroger, just not the close ones to me....I end up always going to Giant Eagle instead because of its produce section.

No comments:

ShareThis