Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Curling...a new guilty pleasure

Being home with a nine month old and a three month old means a lot of time in front of the TV. As such I've found myself watching USA/MSNBC/CNBC coverage of the olympics. The coverage is very good and I've enjoyed it.

What surprised me is how much I enjoy watching Curling. It's perfect for dealing with kids. Lots of lag time between shots, some strategy to make it interesting and you get to hear the competetors talk strategy.

I suppose it's a lot like watching a more sophisticated shuffleboard, and I am amazed that I can watch it, but it's quite enjoyable. If you have the chance take a peek. It's also very good to have on while you work on your taxes or surf the net, very good programming for multitasking.

No comments:

ShareThis