Thursday, July 01, 2004

Thanks to All

I wanted to take a minute and thank my friends and family for writing to me after I told them about the message to Lilly. I really appreciate it.

It is very difficult to go through something like this. And you never really understand until you go through it, or something quite similar. Makes you think differently about life and what's really important.

I need to get more skilled at figuring out customizing the templates for Blogger. I don't think it's too hard, but I just need to find the way to put the permalink to Lilly's message on the "menu". At some point over the next few months it will fall off of the list as more posts appear. It's part of the reason I haven't posted in over a week. I wanted to keep it up there for a while, in the spotlight.

Anyway, I've been emailing a lot...but to those who haven't and are reading this...it's cool, you're reading this...don't worry ;)

No comments:

ShareThis