Friday, December 14, 2007

Update to TrophyManager Training Script

I've updated the training script to support the new flash based graph. The new graph makes this script less useful, since the graph now shows the detail that was left out before. I contemplating not doing the update, but since the update was very easy, I thought it was worthwhile.

On another note, I've had a lot of requests to combine some of the functionality into other scripts. I would like to do that, but just haven't had the time. I actually would prefer to learn how to make these scripts a legitimate Firefox extension, but haven't had the time. A lot of logic is repeated in all of the scripts, which for you programming geeks, severely violates DRY. Moving to an extension might help to solve some of those issues.

But again, time is the concern.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know about the update.

Thanks

No comments:

ShareThis