Monday, July 11, 2005

INXS RockStar

Interesting, this RockStar show.

At first I was a bit wary that we were looking at American Idol, but it's not.

I was also concerned about cramming 15 performances into an hour show...unimportant, at least at this stage.

Some acts they thought were good, I found to be weak. I believe they eliminated the right person. She was just not the right fit. And probably about 4 or 5 actually look like they could fit at this point.

It would be interesting to see the winner be a woman, but I think they have the largest challenge.

Interesting to see them not even mention Dave Navarro's Jane's Addiction membership. Then again, Perry's probably got some sort of lawsuit to prevent that. Why? Who knows?

Should be interesting to check out tomorrow's show where they had to fight over 14 songs and figure out who would sing what.

No comments:

ShareThis