Monday, December 05, 2005

Fatherhood

As you can tell, been quite busy around here considering I haven't posted in over a month. Evan's been keeping us very very busy.
Here's some of the fun things I have not yet done that I should have done:
  • Posted more of Evan's pix online.
  • Actually pulled the video off of the camcorder to my PC and begin to play with the DVD authoring software.
Why is that?
Evan's a wee bit colicy. There are some tough times with little sleep. Some days you wonder how you actually function. I've learned the "Shhh!" trick, the swaddle trick, the side trick. It all works...sometimes. And sometimes it's very frustrating.
But you know what, it's all worth it. It doesn't bother me that I haven't flooded my friends with pictures or videos yet. I'll get the time eventually and it will get done.
Fatherhood is better than advertised. It will only get better as he grows up and is able to interact with us even more. As we get to read books, build things, learn to play games and sports it will get even better. And there will come that day when he will curse my name...but it's OK. It's all part of being a father.
Anyway, just thought I should post something after being quiet. I'll get to posting more stuff soon enough. I've got a lot of thoughts swirling around that I'll be getting to soon.

No comments:

ShareThis