Best 10 episodes on TV since Lost's first season.
Right now I've got the following must watch shows:
- Lost (Redeeming itself, but fall finale was weak).
- Prison Break (Predicatable ending, but always fun...and fun is important these days)
- House (Best comedy on TV bar none)
- Scrubs (Best comedy that admits its a comedy)
- Heroes (Episode 10 - the Sylar origin story is easily the best episode on TV this year...it is what Walkabout was to Lost).
- Nip/Tuck (Still good, but getting old)
- Jericho (Jury is still out...too slow in many cases for me)
- Fox Sunday Cartoons (Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad)