Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Freaking Out

I have not publicly talked about this, so it is now time.

I originally thought I'd have another 18-20 hours or so before I would be freaking out. Lori was to be induced at 2pm tomorrow. We have been waiting for this for a long time and it is very exciting and nerve wracking.

However, now it's happening at 9pm tonight.

So I'm freaking out. In a good way. Anyway, that's about all I have to say. I will put more on here with all the goo goo ga ga stuff tomorrow, although I'll likely be less coherant after being up for 24 hours straight. It's just I feel like I've lost some time for composure, and it's all happening quite quick, although if it were natural, it probably would be even more freaky.

Anyway, I have the drive home now. Talk sometime soon.

No comments:

ShareThis